NOTE: This website is out-of-date.
Please visit our *NEW* website at www.ststephensottawa.org.
St. Stephen’s Anglican Church, Ottawa West
Sunday Service 10:00 AM
For the safety of others, masks and social distancing are still required while in the church.
If you would like to join us on Zoom, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the invitation link.
Zoom invitations are sent on the day of the service or the event. Those on our distribution list will automatically receive links for all services and events.
Sermon audio can be found under our Sermons tab.
St. Stephen’s Anglican Church, Ottawa is seeking a part-time Director of Music (15 hours per week) to lead our parish in worship, song and celebration.
We are a diverse, welcoming and inclusive Christian community, with a 12 voice SATB choir.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate skills and abilities in the following areas:
- Musical and technical ability in playing the piano and organ and directing amateur choirs.
- A passion for leading and playing music to enhance worship, both traditional and innovative.
- Working in a collaborative environment as a team member.
- Knowledge, experience and comfort with traditional and contemporary styles of music for praise,
- Highly organized, with strong leadership skills
- Comfort with software and technology used in-person services as well as online broadcasting.
Remuneration will be based on experience, qualifications, and the RCCO Salary Scale (2022).
A detailed job description will be provided on request. Send inquiries, cover letter and resumé to: office@StStephensOttawa.org
Selected candidates will be invited to interview, audition and provide references on request. Competition closes Sept 30, 2022
930 Watson Street, Ottawa ON K2B 6B9
Donations gratefully received via e-transfer to: email@example.com
NOTE: If you are not on the parish list, and wish to get a tax receipt (amounts over $20) for your e-transfer donation, please send a separate email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and address.